Sofia Claire
August 28, 11:35 PM
8 lbs. 13 oz., 20 inches
Longer post when we get home from the hospital!

Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
Sofia Claire
August 28, 11:35 PM
8 lbs. 13 oz., 20 inches
Longer post when we get home from the hospital!

Posted by Samantha at 5:55 PM
8 comments:
Yay! She is so beautiful!! Congratulations!!!! Get some rest! If you need ANYTHING let me know! I am in Akron on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
Welcome to the World Sofia Claire!
Oh my gosh I'm gonna cry she is so beautiful
YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! She's so pretty!!
I just keep coming back to look at her, just so you know
Welcome to the family Sofia!
She's beautiful and perfect you guys. You did good. I love you!
I can't figure out who she looks like more... you or Ben? I think Ben in the first one and you in the second one!! ;o)
Congratulations!!!! She is so sweet! I can't wait to meet her! I think she has Sam's eye shape and bottom lip. But the eye spacing and nose is more Otto - like Clayton's! ;)
Post a Comment